This project is currently under construction and will be completed in July 2020. Contact us now to reserve your condo!
Get the best of both worlds!
Beautifully located in a quiet neighbourhood near Saint-Lambert, the four-story complex will offer 93 welcoming rental condos with well-groomed green spaces. Whether you are on foot, bike, car or public transit, you will be thrilled with the proximity of the services and activities! The project is located close to the bridges to Downtown Montreal, within walking distance of grocery stores, a hospital, department stores, and a cinema, all the while offering the tranquillity of suburb living.
LeVIVO will seduce you with its brand new, modern apartments. The rental units are all of superior quality and built with prime materials and contemporary style finish. Everything is thought-out to create living quarters that will please a demanding clientele.
The comfort and well-being of the tenants is at the heart of the concept of these apartments: Urban architecture, 9-foot ceilings and an abundance of windows.
The complex is exceptionally located and offers direct and easy access to public transit, the highway system, and all nearby services, ensuring an exceptional quality of life for its tenants.
They also benefit from the peace of mind that a rental condo provides: They don’t have to worry about maintenance. The LeVIVO team will handle all requests for repairs and will ensure that your building is always in an impeccable state.
Condo rentals built on luxury, comfort, modern designs and top-grade finish:
LeVIVO Greenfield Park is dedicated to offering you an exceptional living environment:
Close to everything
• Saint-Lambert train station
• Saint-Lambert village
• Victoria Bridge
• Jacques Cartier Bridge
• Longueuil RTL terminal – Longueuil-Université Sherbrooke subway station
• Taschereau Boulevard
• Charles Le Moyne Hospital
• Downtown Montreal
• Convenience stores
• Grocery store, pharmacies, banks
• Shopping centers
• Greenfield Park sports club
• Cynthia Coull arena
• Saint-Lambert golf course
• Country Club of Montreal (Golf)
• Îles Notre-Dame & Sainte-Hélène
• Bike paths
• Guzzo cinema – South-shore cinema
• Étoile du Quartier Dix30
• Saint-Lambert village
• Longueuil symphonic orchestra
• Preville arts center
Located close to the Taschereau Boulevard and Road 116, our condo rentals offer access to a vast centralized road network
• Charles Le Moyne Hospital: 1,3 km
• Road 116: 1,8 km
• Saint-Lambert village: 2,5 km
• Saint-Lambert train station: 2,5 km
• Mail Champlain: 2,8 km
• Highway 10: 3,5 km
• Longueuil RTL terminal – Longueuil-Université de Sherbrooke subway station: 6 km
• Saint-Hubert airport: 7,6 km
• Quartier Dix30: 8 km