This project is now available for rental.
Contact us now and reserve your condo!
Located in the heart of the historic neighbourhood of Old La Prairie, this new two-storey building offer 34 new superior quality, comfortable and modern rental condos. Founded over 350 years ago, Old La Prairie is a gem steeped in history. You will appreciate the charm and vitality of this neighbourhood and will love discovering its many cafés, bistros, restaurants and heritage sites. Close to all major services, you will have easy access to the main roads such as Route 132 (A-15), Autoroutes 10 and 30 and Taschereau Boulevard. Even better, you will be able to access the Samuel De Champlain Bridge and the Quartier Dix30 in less than 15 minutes!
Allow yourself to be drawn in by the charm of our brand-new, modern units. Built using top-grade materials and boasting a contemporary finish, these apartments are brilliantly designed living spaces that will please even the most discerning of customers.
With its urban architecture, 9-foot ceilings and panoramic windows, LeVIVO has living spaces where comfort and wellness are one.
Residents benefit from the building’s fantastic location that offers quick and easy access to transit and highways, not to mention countless nearby services.
One of the major advantages of condo rentals is not having to worry about maintenance. The LeVIVO team handles repair requests and makes sure your building is always in excellent condition.
In short …
• Unparalleled peace of mind
• Close to the city and all its perks
• Exceptional common living areas
• A breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence River
Condo rentals built on luxury, comfort, modern designs and top-grade finish:
LeVIVO is dedicated to offering you an exceptional living environment:
Close to everything
• Highway 10 & Highway 30
• Road 132 / Highway 15
• Taschereau Boulevard
• Samuel De Champlain Bridge, Victoria Bridge & Jacques Cartier Bridge
• AMT incentive parking & multiple busses
• Grocery stores, pharmacies, banks and credit unions
• Schools and daycares
• Medical clinic
• Coffee shops, bistros and restaurants
• Major commercial hotspots, like Quartier Dix30
• Jean de la Mennais sports center
• La Prairie sports center
• Local parks
• Bike paths
• Candiac golf course
• Sailing school
• Étoile Quartier Dix30
• Brossard & VIP Cineplex Odéon cinema
• Old La Prairie theater
• Roussillon archeology museum
• First railroad track in Canada
• Cascades Golf
Located in the Old La Prairie sector, our condo rentals offer access to a vast centralized road network.
• Route 132 / Highway 15: 0,7 km
• AMT incentive parking: 1,5 km
• Highway 30: 3,5 km
• Highway 10 & Quartier Dix30: 6 km
• Samuel De Champlain Bridge: 10 km
• Victoria bridge: 15 km
• Jacques Cartier Bridge: 17 km
• Charles Lemoyne Hospital: 19 km (15 minutes)
The Metropolitan Transport Agency (AMT) operates park-and-ride facilities with 553 parking spaces, located north of the Municipality, close to the La Prairie golf course, on Taschereau Boulevard. From this location, local buses (lines 21, 22, 23, 28 and 29) as well as the ones bringing you to Longueuil- Université-de-Sherbrooke metro station (lines 340 and 341) and directly to Place Bonaventure in downtown Montreal (lines 121, 122, 123, 124 and 321) are available. Most of the bus lines from La Prairie make a stop at the intersection of de Palerme and des Champs-Fleuris Boulevards as well as Chemin de Saint-Jean (route 104) which is located 150 meters from the building.