Designed to offer you an exceptional living environment, LeVIVO is a new four-storey building at the border of the St. Lawrence River in Longueuil, near the Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine Bridge-Tunnel. By choosing to live in one of our 124 condo rentals, you are choosing to live in a brand-new unit near every possible service. Simple. Comfortable. Modern. Treat yourself to a unique lifestyle and enjoy unparalleled peace of mind.
Allow yourself to be drawn in by the charm of our brand-new, modern units. Built using top-grade materials and boasting a contemporary finish, these apartments are brilliantly designed living spaces that will please even the most discerning of customers.
With its urban architecture, 9-foot ceilings and panoramic windows, LeVIVO has living spaces where comfort and wellness unite.
Residents benefit from the building’s fantastic location that offers quick and easy access to transit and highways, not to mention countless nearby services.
One of the major advantages of condo rentals is not having to worry about maintenance. The LeVIVO team handles repair requests and makes sure your building is always in excellent condition.
In short …
• Unparalleled peace of mind
• Close to the city and all its perks
• Exceptional common living areas
• A breathtaking view of the St. Lawrence River
Condo rentals built on luxury, comfort, modern designs and top-grade finishing:
LeVIVO is dedicated to offering you an exceptional living environment:
Close to everything
• Highway 20 & Road 132
• Montreal (less than 10 minutes)
• Four bus lines: 81, 25, 123 & 29
• RTL Longueuil Terminal – Subway station
• Longueuil & Boucherville industrial parks
• Grocery stores
• Convenience stores
• Local parks and bike paths
• Michel-Chartrand regional park in Longueuil
• Îles-de-Boucherville national park
• Golf – Le Parcours du Cerf in Longueuil
• Cégep Édouard-Montpetit sports center
• City theater in Longueuil
• House of culture in Longueuil
• Plein Sud current art exposition center
• Jacques Ferron cultural center
• Zocalo artist center in printed art
• Cineplex Odeon cinema in Boucherville
• Guzzo Mega-Plex cinema Jacques Cartier
Located in Old Longueuil, near the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine Bridge-Tunnel and bordering the St. Lawrence River, our condo rentals sit in a prime location, close to all the services and achieving the perfect balance of urban living and nature.
Within a 12km radius
• Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine Tunnel: 2 km
• Saint-Charles Street, Old Longueuil: 4 km
• Complexe 20-20: 4 km
• Pierre Boucher Hospital: 5 km
• Terminus Longueuil RTL – Metro station: 7 km
• Carrefour de la Rive-Sud (Ikea, Costco): 7 km
• Jacques Cartier Bridge: 9 km
• Saint-Hubert Airport: 10 km
• Charles Lemoyne Hospital: 11 km
• Victoria Bridge: 12 km